Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Off Kilter - A Quilt Finish and Tutorial

Our good friend Melissa at Happy Quilting has shared this AMAZING tutorial for her Off Kilter Quilt and we are even more excited to share it with you!

Off Kilter - A Quilt Finish and Tutorial



I am so excited to get to share my newest quilt and tutorial. So let me just get right to it because I can't wait. I am calling this quilt, Off Kilter and I am so loving it!!!

Back at Spring Quilt Market I had the wonderful opportunity to chat with some of the ladies at Free Spirit Fabrics about doing some tutorials using their lovely fabrics. Thank you to FreeSpirit Fabrics for providing the fabrics for this tutorial!! I was instantly drawn to their new Denyse Schmidt Modern Solids. I mean, who wouldn't be when you see this box of yummy solid goodness. I really wanted to design something that highlighted the beautiful array of colors.

And that is how Off Kilter came to be. So, do you want to make your own Off Kilter quilt?? Let's get to that. The tutorial is written with the option of 2 sizes. A Lap that measures 59" x 70" or a Twin that measures 72" x 86". This quilt is so much fun to make and goes together so easy. You are going to have so much fun!!! So pick a size and let's get to it ;)

Visit Happy Quilting to see the complete tutorial






Best Blogger TipsShare/Bookmark

No comments: